ACE2020 - Wealth & Wellbeing
You are invited to the Australian Conference of Economists (ACE) 2020 which will be held from the 8th to 10th of July 2020 in Perth, Western Australia.
The 2020 Conference will celebrate 100 Years of Welfare Economics and will bring together like minded individuals to explore concepts of allocation, utilisation and distribution of our resources as they relate to the wealth and wellbeing of individuals and our society.
Early bird registration is now open - save over $100 by registering for an early bird discount. Get in quick this is for a limited time only. Click here to register.
Submit an Abstract
Do not miss your chance to be part of ACE 2020, submit your abstract before Friday 28 February 2020 to be considered for inclusion in the conference program. Click here for more information on submitting your abstract.
The Australian Conference of Economist 2020 themes include:
- Other issues in economics
The Organising Committee of the Australian Conference of Economists 2020 are excited to announce the following confirmed keynote speakers:
- Professor Olivier Bargain, Bordeaux University
- Professor Paul Frijters, London School of Economics
- Professor Gigi Foster - University of New South Wales
For more information on our keynotes speakers click here to visit the Conference website.
ACE 2020 Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities are now available! Click here for more information.
- Maximise your brand positioning and exposure.
- Interact with scientists, managers and industry participants.
- Promote your products and services to key decision makers, service providers and clients
Take advantage of the numerous sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at ACE 2020. To discuss opportunities available, please contact the Conference Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +61 8 9486 2000